Saturday, May 14, 2005

I had my director's scene today. If it wasn't good, nobody had the heart to tell me. When you think about it, the phrase 'nobody had the heart' is the same as 'nobody had the guts', but one of them is a lot prettier.

By the time I post this, it will officially be the day when, theoretically, the sun is in the same place in its orbit as it was when I was dragged screaming into this world.

Also, I had heard that there may have been some possible hangings out happening afterward, which is good, because I decided during the day today that hangings out were what I needed after several weeks of stress. Then, when I called after musicke knight (oh, yeah, I was in that, too), it turned out that there weren't. It occurs to me now that most of my viewing audience is probably at that literal arts party that I heard talk of somewheres.
So, I went home.

Anyway, I'm going to take off my suit, brush my teeth, and go to sleep. Tomorrow, I will ache and also be older.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendan McKendy said...

Yeah, it was good. You play a much better misogynist than spider. Although Uncle Spiker is hard to top...

The thing about hangings out is that if you don't like them, you can always go home. But if you're home and you don't like it, then you're screwed.

14 May, 2005 15:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home