Tuesday, May 03, 2005

So, another culture club became existant today. It is a club centred around something I don't have in common with many a people I have much in common with.

I think we should start a bacterial culture club, to celebrate this diverse culture that thrives even now in the dankest corners of our society.

Also, I have taken to doing the crossword in the lesser of the two evil papers that have spawned from the rich microbial culture on the floors of city buses. It is like a crossword for dummies.

Also, I get home circa eight of the clock most nights due to rehearsals. You non-performers have no clue how lucky you's.

This post is so parallel, I have decided that it should end with a rhyming couplet.
But it won't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendan McKendy said...

I also use the lesser paper, and even then, I don't do a great job at it. My lesser crosswords is usually as filled-in as my parents greater crosswords.

03 May, 2005 21:50  
Blogger Jordan said...

Crosswords have nothing on word searches. And even those are a stretch when compared with Text Twist.

04 May, 2005 01:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home