Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hitting the button labelled "next blog" will take you to a randomly selected blog also on this site.

As a possibly related side effect, it also causes you to lose any optimism you may have had about the overall potential of the human race. Studies are underway to determine what impact, if any, this button has on the collective psyche of me.

For some reason, everytime I come by this place, I feel I have to push this button. I think that, deep in the anfractuous corridors of my subconscious, I hope that someday this button will take me to a lucidly written, thought-provoking page, and I can regain a little faith in the world.

Or maybe I've already found all the lucid, thought-provoking blogs.

I guess that would make me a snob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home