Wednesday, April 05, 2006

(if I speak in parentheses I don't have to yell)

(tonight I heard a voicemail message from an excited woman in another time zone)

I keep expecting to receive a phone call from King's saying "I'm really sorry, there's been an error: the next name on the list was accepted. For you, actually, we drafted a special new form letter entitled 'Please stop wasting our time'. Good luck!"

(I apologize. excitement is unprofessional)



"these beefs are tender. and the exuberance?"
"insubstantial."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!

conga-rats, all dancing in a line, all for you.

Cheerios.

06 April, 2006 00:22  
Blogger Brendan McKendy said...

I'm a big fan of those last two lines. I wonder if they mean anything.

06 April, 2006 19:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home