Saturday, November 12, 2005

I have failed horribly at the art of the mass email.
I have filled inboxes with unnecessary reply-alls, and I have replied individually where I ought to have replied-all.
I have, most greivously of all, sent this in my ignorance to those who ought not have received it, and not sent it to those who ought to have received it.
I am truly sorry and I humbly repent for these my misdoings.
Have mercy on me and forgive me, that I may. . . .

Alright, I got nothing. So I'm bad at knowing what email address is what person. What're y'all gonna do about it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't take my indignant reply as such, but rather as my usual brand of filler. I actually enjoy polluting inboxes with my filth, so I wasn't put off by the general go-round. After all, it provided an audience for my myriad witticisms.

Much love,

Father Christmas

12 November, 2005 22:50  
Blogger Brendan McKendy said...

The things you condemn yourself for in this post -- many of them are the purpose of mass email.

It's good fun.
Tom is just an ass.
maqgyrsx,

-Brendan

13 November, 2005 18:11  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Man, youse guys. You take me way too seriously. Do you think I take me seriously? Or email? Or, by the looks of that post, the BCP?

Gee golly whiz. Perhaps I should clarify something. I don't take me seriously. Nor email. Nor even, bless my heart, the BCP.

Also, the movie was probably one you all should have seen; it was not the perfect film, but it was enjoyable and would have sparked much discussion.

Geez. I guess next time I want to be disingenuous, I guess I'll just tell you in BIG FRIENDLY LETTERS

Cheers,
Not my real name

PS THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS BEING DISINGENUOUS

13 November, 2005 22:07  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Also, Tom did almost exactly roughly what I'd probably do in the circumstances. As such, he's no more an ass than I am. Which doesn't say much, but,

I've totally forgotten what my point was. Heh, I love me.

13 November, 2005 22:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home