Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I leave town this morning. I really need to start packing.

- - -

Finished Microserfs. Did I mention I was reading that? It's Jiayi's fault.

- - -

I think I have pretty poor circulation. Far too often, when I stand up after sitting for a while, I get blood rushes like you wouldn't believe. It's sort of Zen.

Now when that happens, I picture bits of my brain suffocating and it's a lot less enjoyable. I usually decide to lower my centre of gravity, on the basis that this will get the ol' blood moving.

- - -

I may not get a chance to replace the CD I got Erik if he doesn't like it. He'll be gone when I get back. Perhaps I shouldn't have gotten a CD that there's a significant chance he won't like.

- - -

I was out for a significant portion of today, and I patronised a "fast-food" restaurant to provide some sustenance. I do not know if you are familiar with their establishment; their meat has far more or far fewer corners than is usual, depending on your personal definition of 'circle' and 'square'. I did not, however, order anything from their menu involving a meat patty. I did not, in fact, order anything off of their menu at all. I ordered an item that was not on their menu.

They got it wrong. What exactly makes an illegitimate fast-food item correct?

- - -

I am under the impression that I am writing in blank, inoffensive prose, but it is in fact very early in the morning. I look forward to reading this and cradling my head in my hands in shame.

- - -

I saw a film today.

- - -

If I ever quit, I'm going to do it like these guys seem to be doing right now.

Oh wait. I beat them to it. Didn't stick.

- - -

Lacking a satisfactory end to this, I'm going to just say "Cheers" and be done with it.

- - -

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you remember floss?
---
it was that bad?
---
do you get cold extremities easily as well?
---
perhaps he'll make a dreamcatcher/birdscareaway device and it will catch the attention of a svelte swede who well wisk him away to his dreams. or perhaps it'll gather dust for a long time. either way. it was the though
---
one word: zucchini's. the future is in zucchini's.
---
you've adopted a brendan approach to prose.
---
which one?
---
I'm going to read whiteninja archives in lieu of reintroducing myself to the world of homestarrunner
---
cheerio
---
I'm unusually prolific today. environment debate on friday! do go.

04 January, 2006 17:01  
Blogger Anonymous said...

No.

- - -

No.

- - -

Yes.

- - -

Perhaps.

- - -

No.

- - -

Perhaps.

- - -

Unremembered.

- - -

Too late.

- - -

Cheers.

- - -

When's the international poverty and development debate?

What's that?

God damn. Freaking nationalist pigs.

06 January, 2006 15:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home