Monday, December 26, 2005

Update: I still have yet to suffer some sort of major emotional/self-identity crisis. I better get emotionally worked-up soon or my readership will lose interest.

If I had to come up with an emotional malfunction I have, I'd probably come up with something like 'contentedness' or 'catharsis'. But that's not really true, because I go between 'contented', 'happy', and 'sleepy'.

EDIT: I just looked up cathartic, and it turns out that I was basically wrong. I was thinking of it in the Aristotelian sense of being an emotionally clean slate, not this psychological stuff with bad memories and powerful emotional release and all that stuff. So basically, ignore what I say, because I don't know what I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your numbers are dropping! hurry up and be a teenager already.

cheerio,
a viewer about to click? flip? the clicker? flipper?

04 January, 2006 17:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home